Human Resource Management & Development Internships, Internships In Kenya, HR Jobs, PSC Jobs
An intern at this level will work under a senior and more experienced officer in a section within Human Resource Department.
- Verification of information relating to recruitment, appointment, transfers, Human Resource Management
- Records and compliment control,
- Processing cases for the Ministerial Human Resource Management Advisory Committee and assisting in the implementation of the decision.
- For appointment to the above position, a candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Human Resource Planning, Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics, Education, Sociology, Political Science/Government or Anthropology from recognized University.
Duration of internship
Internship period for all the advertised positions is standard twelve (12) months or the duration prescribed by the institution or professional body that regulates the profession in which the intern is seeking registration.
Eligibility for Internship
Eligible Candidates include:
- Unemployed Kenyan graduates who have completed their degree courses and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study;
- Graduates of degree and diploma programmes, for whom internship is a requirement for registration by their respective professional bodies;
- Graduates who have not benefited from the programme; and
Medical Insurance Cover
All successful interns will be expected to have the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) medical insurance cover or any other from a reputable medical insurance firm.
At the time of reporting, successful interns shall be required to produce:
- Original academic Certificates;
- Valid certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation;
- National Identity Card (ID) or Passport;
- PIN certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- two (2) colored passport size photographs; and
- Shall be vetted and sign a standardized security declaration form.
Successful interns will be entitled to:
- sick leave, annual leave and compassionate leave as applicable in the prevailing public service regulations;
- Payment of monthly stipend and subsistence allowance when out of duty station at the rates prescribed in the public service guidelines; and
- Certificate of Internship Program.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified graduates for the internship opportunities shown below. Interested and qualified graduates are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission’s job portal accessible on www.publicservice.go.ke or www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the undersigned on or before 30th July 2019 at 5:00pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution. Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 30th July 2019 (Latest 5.00PM)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.