Human Resource Generalist Job, HR Jobs in Kenya 2020,
We are a HR Management Company and wish to fill a new role within. Qualified persons are encouraged to send their applications.
- Designing, reviewing and Implementing Company Policies
- Advising Management on current HR trends
- Labour Relations and HR Legal advisory
The HR Generalist shall oversee the day-to-day HR activities within Company, and shall lead the HR team. To be successful in this role, one should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with the key HR functions.
Ultimately, this role will push the HR agenda within the Company and its clients.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business-related field
- HR practicing certificate
- IHRM Membership
- Over 8 years’ experience in Human Resource Management
- Experience in a Labour Outsourcing environment
- Working knowledge of Labor legislations
- Experience with various payroll systems
- Strong people management and leadership skills is desired
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems is an advantage
How To Apply
Email CV and expected salary range via: email@example.com