Human Resource Executive Job, Current HR Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Human Resource Executive
We are looking for an Human Resource Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
- Designing compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Assisting in Developing HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Assisting in Implementing effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitoring HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Managing employees’ grievances.
- Assisting in reviewing current HR technology and recommend more effective software if need be.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Assisting in overseeing daily operations of the HR department
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- MUST HAVE WORKED IN MANUFACTURING, FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY AT-LEAST 3 YEARS.
How to apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Human Resource Executive”