Human Resource Assistant Job, Latest HR Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Human Resource Assistant
Securex Agencies (K) Limited is seeking to recruit a new member into the Human Resource team. The Human Resource Assistant will be responsible for supporting all Human Resources Functions.
- Preparing disciplinary correspondence for staff and updating on the HRIS system.
- Maintaining and updating employee attendance
- Assist in the recruitment of new employees
- Preparing the annual leave roaster for staff and the cash listing for employees proceeding on leave
- Leave management
- Processing employee claims
- Maintaining and updating absenteeism register
- Filing and processing WIBA
- File management
- Assisting in preparing the human resource report
- Computing terminal dues for employees who have separated
- Participating in disciplinary committees to listen to case for employees and updating HR team on progress
- Reporting and updating of Health and safety incidences and forwarding filled forms to DOSH
- Handling of staff welfare scheme
- Have a Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or an equivalent degree from a recognized University
- Have a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Must have 3 years’ experience in a Human Resources position
- Must be a registered member of the Institute of Human Resource Management
- Must be familiar with Human Resources practices and policies
- High level of knowledge with an HRIS system required
- High level of Human Resources business acumen with the ability to understand the implications of each transaction
- High level of computer and data entry knowledge including basic Microsoft Office
How to apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria above, please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 10th November, 2020.
Please note due to the high volumes of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.