HR Assistant Job. Nani Employee (20K)
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of a Human Resource Assistant
The Human Resource Assistant will report to the managing director and play a key role in business development and coordinate human resource functions in the company.
- Coordinating and participating in the recruitment and selection processes and counselling managers on candidate selection.
- Managing the Human Resource Information System(HRIS )
- Lead in in new business development including sourcing for new clients (both individual and corporate.
- Managing client relationship for corporate clients.
- Maintaining, preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures;
- Providing daily supervision and mentorship to staff under direct supervision Business assistant (Recruitment and Training).
- Perform any other duty as assigned by management.
- Diploma in business administration, Marketing, HR or related field
- At least 1 year work experience in a business environment.
- Be an effective communicator with strong written and verbal skills.
- Must have leadership skills
- Experience in managing Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Have proficiency in Ms Office Suite
- Must be registered with Institute of Human Resource Management.
How To Apply
Applications and well detailed CVs to be sent to [email protected] by 9th January 2019
Report date: immediately
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter