Finance Administrator Job at Fairview Group Hotel
Aim of the role: The Finance Administrator will organize the hotel’s day-to-day accounting procedures, maintain records for all transactions, assist in preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and process reimbursements, as well as assist to manage and allocate the hotel’s resources effectively.
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Manage accounts receivables and payables
- Review and process reimbursements
- Participate in preparing budgets
- Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Manage company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Assist in payroll processes
- Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
- The post holder will undertake training and development as appropriate.
- Replacement and Temporary Mission
- May be assigned to perform reliever duties when colleagues are off duty.
- Basic Conditions and Benefits of Employment:
- These are in line with normal company policies and practices, specific details will be communicated to an applicant should he/she qualify in the interview.
- Responsible To: Chief Accountant
- In Communication With: Other Hotel Departments
- CPA Section 4
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy Accounts and Finance Department
- Ability to work with Accounting packages
- Ability to work under pressure, in a calm and efficient manner to set deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
How to Apply
Apply to: Human Resources
Please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and testimonials accompanied by a letter which sets out your interest in the post, and your suitability for it to: [email protected]
Closing Date for Application: 1st February 2018
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.