Our client is a high end and exclusive hotel located in Mogadishu that provides hotel services to NGOs, UN bodies, and major government consultancies. They seek to hire a highly experienced Electrician who will be tasked with Servicing, maintaining and repairing machines and equipment in respect of the area of Electrical and Electronics.
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Salary: 40k – 50K
- Daily checking the electrical/electronic status of all hotel machines and equipment
- Service, Repair and Maintain machines and equipment within the assigned units as the need arises
- Purchasing of relevant spare parts required through authorization of maintenance supervisor.
- Maintain daily checklists as required.
- Ensure availability when required at any branch
- Ensure that all the interior and exterior building electrical, electronic works and lighting conform to the acceptable set brand standards.
- Report any malfunctioning of equipment beyond the scope to your superior
- Diploma/Certificate/ Trade Test in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- 3 years’ experience in the maintenance field.
- Experience in electronic/electrical servicing or maintenance of hotel/restaurant kitchen equipment will be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work alone (with little or no supervision).
- Resolving problems efficiently, quickly, in a timely manner.
- Adaptable and flexible
How to Apply
Apply here for the Hotel Electrician Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.