Finance Manager Job, Latest Finance Jobs Kenya 2022,
Finance Manager (1 position)
Position: Finance Manager
Reporting To: Managing Director
Location: HOMAWASCO Head Office
Opening Date: 7th December 2022
Closing Date:20th December 2022
Finance Manager will report to the Managing Director; the Finance Manager formulate and implement sound financial accounting policies, procedures and systems that will ensure prudent usage of financial resources of the Company.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- To be the Head of Finance department and guide personnel within the department as per the HR-Manual.
- Preparation of timely financial reports as per IFRS and as per public financial management Act and present the report to Management/Board.
- Preparing yearly financial reports for Audit and periodic Treasury reports.
- Prepare budgets and develop long term business strategic & operating plans.
- Ensure you execute all mandatory approvals to the relevant departments as per the ERP System for efficiency.
- Coordinating the development and circulation of corporate budget to management/Board.
- Implement financial controls by ensuring spending is in line with the budget and ensuring prudent cash flow management.
- Identifying incidences of non-compliance with laid down financial systems, financial risks and recommend on improvement plans.
- Analyzing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term organizational planning/forecasts on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits
- Any other duty that maybe assigned to you by MD/Board.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounts from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree in Finance or related field is an added advantage.
- CPA (K) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Seven (7) years relevant experience, three (3) of which must be in senior management.
- A member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results
- Must have experience in ERP System and other Accounting software like sage, quick books and ERP
- Meets the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
Key Skills and Competences:
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong management and organization skills
- Proven people management skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates with the above qualification to send their application letter together with CV, academic and professional certificates ,National ID copy by email to [email protected] or hand deliver to HOMAWASCO Human resource offices at Got Asego Water treatment Plant before or on 20th December 2022 by 5.00pm. The application letter to be addressed to:
The Chairperson Board of Directors
Homa Bay County Water & Sanitation Company Limited
P.O. Box 170-40300
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide copies of relevant documents from the under listed Authorities:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti0coruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Director of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
HOMAWASCO is an equal opportunity employer and women, youth and people living with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.