Head of Schemes Business Job, Administration Jobs In Kenya,
Reporting To: Head of Sales
Overall Job Purpose
The Head of Schemes will be responsible for providing leadership in the execution of the Schemes Sales Strategy, and steer growth in profitability, customer excellence and market share. The job holder will also be responsible for leading the schemes business to provide retail schemes solutions to grow quality asset & liability portfolios, attracting and retaining customers from specified schemes companies to maximize of profit through a motivated sales team.
He/She will retain the existing scheme customer base and enhance the value chain through cross-selling of other bank products and services.
- Coordinate and Lead the Schemes Relationship Managers to deliver Schemes Sales KPIs including penetration and profitability.
- Identify potential schemes companies and develop methods/approaches of driving the sales efforts within the scheme to attain the sales budget.
- Manage the sales activities in scheme companies as per sales strategy by planning, directing and monitoring to efficiently and economically attain the sales budget.
- Manage and coordinate schemes customer support from loan approvals leading to disbursement to ensure regular customer information update and agreed TAT is adhered to for customer satisfaction.
- Make schemes proposals for further recommendation to approval by the Head of Sales.
- Product and Policy development recommendations, review and implementation through dissemination of market intelligence, proposals, reports emanating from the sales team in order to enhance niche market competitiveness.
- Source potential organizations and recommend their inclusion in HF approved schemes list. Maintenance of relationship with existing schemes including carrying out sales presentations and scheme sales activations.
- Support Retail, Branch, Direct Sales & other sales channels to achieve sales objectives in Kenya and follow-up and resolution of customer service issues that arise from schemes.
- Work with Marketing & Product Development teams in the development and execution of marketing initiatives for acquisition, retention and growth of customer base.
- Support launch of products, sales strategy and campaigns to key segments for profitable and quality business.
- Facilitate effective management and service delivery to all HF check-off schemes.
- Key link person for maintenance and growth of HF approved check-off schemes.
- Involvement with Business units & credit teams and employers to reduce Portfolio at Risk for scheme loans, both existing and new.
- Involvement in design of processes for check-off loans administration to reduce wastage and reworks
- Proactive involvement in aligning Bank’s service delivery and internal processes with emerging County business and devolved functions of Government.
- Generate referrals and use market intelligence to achieve deeper relationships with customers.
- Advise the Business on companies and individuals which exhibit high risk policies and practices hence control and manage risk
- Drive cross selling and migration by tailoring solutions to deepen client relationships
- Maintain a strong performance culture through an inspiring the Relationship Managers and other sales teams
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A business-related degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in banking with at least 3 years in Scheme Relationship Management including leading teams in a highly competitive environment
Key Competencies and Skills
- Presentation skills, IT Skills (Basic MS Office), Schemes management and Financial Analysis
- Interpersonal skills, analytical skills, leadership, communication skills, time management, negotiation skills, selling skills
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
02 June 2022
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.