Business Development Manager – Joint Ventures Job, LatestAdministration Jobs In Kenya,
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Mortgage Business & HFDI Division. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Business Development Manager – Joint Ventures
Reporting To: Director – HFDI
Overall Job Purpose
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for sale of the assigned projects, identifying and understand the unique needs of various proprietors and future clients. The role holder will also build and nurture relationships within the broader community and with the various teams to create a flow of information across the company’s operations and coordinating processes that help the company achieve its goals.
- Oversee the negotiations surrounding the sale and purchase of the assigned projects;
- Create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationship;
- Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the business activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments;
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business;
- Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed;
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services;
- Managing rights and obligations under the company’s key commercial agreements and other regulatory bodies;
- Obtain customer feedback on service quality and share with management to continuously improve the business operations;
- Provides ad-hoc and on-going decision support to the management by engaging in data analysis, risk/return analysis, research and market assessment activities for varying business scenarios;
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals and contracts
- Obtain support from the Director – HFDI to finalise recommendations and negotiations strategy;
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the project and overall business;
- Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximize business performance;
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, community organisations, regulatory bodies etc.;
- Provide commercial and business development support/advice to other areas of the business within the Group according to the need;
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities;
- Preparation of credit applications for assessment by the credit committee;
- Follow up on progress on security perfection or pending facility documentation with both our legal department and project finance clients;
- Performance Management for Komarock Sales Team
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in real estate services with 2 relating to project/property financing & management.
- Project Finance & Planning will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Handling multiple projects, assignments and duties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Good computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and e-mail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated business development and financial skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of overall team structure
- Excellent communicator that motivates and empowers others to stretch themselves and reach high goals.
- Leadership qualities
- Organized, meticulous, and confident;
- Strategic thinker
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Deadline: 15 June 2022
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.