Health Records Officers Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
Position: Health Records Officers – Job Group ‘H’
Nbr of posts: 5 POSTS
- Responsible for accurately transcribing and organizing patients’ medical
- Compiling, processing, and maintaining medical records of hospital and clinic patients in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of the healthcare system
- Creating new medical records and retrieves existing medical records by gatheringappropriate record folders and contents;
- Assigningand recording new record numbers;
- Verifyingexisting record numbers
- Day-to-day running of the records
- Organizing and maintaining medical recordsby collecting information about patients.
- Care, maintenance, scheduling, designation, classification, disposal, and preservation of records”
- A Diploma in Health Records and Information Management
- Registered with relevant regulatory Body
- Computer Literate
- At least one (1) year working experience in a health facility
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE and details of the vacancy on the particular vacancy. Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 2nd December, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
• Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
• Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.