Assistant Health Records and Information Management Officer Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Position: Assistant Health Records and Information Management Officer III
Posts: Sixty Five (65) Positions
Salary Scale: Ksh. 25,470 – Ksh. 33,950 p.m. (CSG 12)
House Allowance: Ksh.6, 750 p.m
Commuter Allowance: Ksh.4, 000p.m
Leave allowance: As existing in the Civil Service
Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical Cover: As provided by the government
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract
- a Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution; and
- a Certificate of Association of Medical Records Officer —Kenya( AMRO-K)
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:-
- receiving and documenting patients at hospital reception;
- registering and booking appointment for patients to clinics and consultants;
- storing and retrieving medical records documents;
- preparing clinics, editing of patient case records and gathering from different sources;
- storing and retrieving medical records;
- balancing daily bed returns;
- creating and maintaining master index and updating patient master index;
- directing patients to relevant clinics;
- scheduling of patients to the consultants and specialty clinics;
- assigning codes to disease and surgical procedures in medicine; and
- (xi) preparing health records and reports
How to apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 1st November, 2020 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time).
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.