Health Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Isiolo County Jobs
HEALTH ADMINISTRATOR J/G “H” (2 POSTS)
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education(KCSE), mean grade of C- or its equivalent with at least a C in English/Kiswahili and Mathematics from a recognized institution; and
- Diploma in any of the following:- Health Management, Hospital Administration, Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish the Board with their applications copies of the following documents.
- Copy of the national identity card.
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter (6) six of the constitution of Kenya; specifically, during interview a candidate must obtain and provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate Criminal Investigation.
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Registration and Clearance from relevant regulatory Professional Bodies
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020. Further details are available on our websites: www.isiolo.go.ke
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
Hand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground
MUST READ>>> 5 Ways You Can Still Land an Interview When You Don’t Meet All the Requirements
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.