Head Teacher Job, Administration Jobs January 2021,
Title: Head Teacher
ADVERT NO. 10/2020
GRADE C5/TSC SCALE 10 – 2111 POSTS
- be serving under career progression guidelines;
- have served in the grade of Deputy Head Teacher II (Grade C4/T- Scale 9) for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- have served as Deputy Head Teacher for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- have satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal; and
- meet the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the constitution;
NB: Bachelors Degree in a relevant area will be an added advantage
Applicants shall be required to upload the following documents during applications:
- Letter of appointment to the current
- Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
How to apply
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should make their applications online through the TSC website– https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke so as to be received on or before 13th January, 2021.
Please note that manual applications will not be considered;
Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons living with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.