Head Of Maintenance Jobs, Engineering Jobs, KTDA Jobs
Reporting to the Group General Manager- Technical Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking maintenance and continuous improvement of equipment and plant at KTDA Factories.
- Monitoring energy utilization – thermal and electrical to ensure efficient and effective energy use.
- Overseeing the installation, maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems.
- Ensuring all regions have developed and implemented sound and strategic annual maintenance programs.
- Ensuring technical audits are carried out periodically to establish the actual status of plant and equipment in the factories.
- Participating in ensuring statutory inspections are carried out as required by proper selection of service providers.
- Ensuring continuous upgrading of machines and equipment to keep pace with changing technology.
- Participating in preparation of budget and adherence to approved levels.
- Ensuring observation and compliance to environmental, health and safety measures and regulations.
- Conducting training activities for maintenance staff and other personnel as and when required.
- Developing and implementing schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance program.
- Conducting monthly inspections in the subsidiaries.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering.
- Master’s degree in a business related field;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience, 3 of which should be at a senior management level;
- Be registered by the Engineering Board;
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle departmental budgets, resources, processes, projects and relationships;
- Should have thorough knowledge of the relevant industry/sector as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting the relevant sector;
- Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate departmental goals;
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines;
- Should have strong analytical and be result oriented;
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice;
- Must have management and Leadership skills;
- Must have ability to accurately plan work assignments, prioritize tasks and deliver deadlines;
- Should have problem solving and decision making abilities;
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle both internal and external communication;
- Should demonstrate ability to identify and respond to risk areas within the department;
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills;
How to apply
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online here [ ktdateas.com/recruitment ] not later than 28th June 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.