Project Manager Job, Other Professions,
Our client, in the Banking Industry seeks to recruit a Project Manager who will responsible for leading all payments technology initiatives while collaborating with senior business leaders, functional leaders, and employees to understand needs, map current states, solution future states and deploy sustainable processes. He/she will also ensure on time and on budget delivery of payments projects.
He/she will lead project teams and be responsible for enforcing best practices within the teams, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures, as well as compliance requirements.
- Plan and take responsibility for the overall programme objectives – provide project management and direction to ensure overall success of programme portfolio by developing programme implementation plans including scope of individual initiatives, goals, scheduling, and defined deliverables.
- Define programme success criteria, in collaboration with project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate programme expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve programme goals.
- Proactively manage full life-cycle of assigned Technology initiatives, including overall programme plan, scope, change control, risks, issues, impacts, and reporting through standardization and best practice programme implementation.
- Develop full-scale programme plans and associated communications documents.
- Collaborate to develop, and appropriately executes, a communication strategy, including stakeholder analysis, ongoing communications, and adoption plans.
- Capture/analyze and draft information into meaningful MI reports for senior management, stakeholders, team reporting and presentation purposes – determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, troubleshoot problem areas and deliver overall progress reports to senior management.
- Negotiate with department managers, when necessary, regarding the support of required personnel within the organization to ensure individual project continuity through completion.
- Engage collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure appropriate prioritization of delivery.
- Ensure Programme and Project Governance is observed including adherence to defined operational acceptance procedures and testing/approval process.
- Ensure quality Assurance for Audit, Risk and Governance across all the projects in the Programme portfolio.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise projects team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for assigned work.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- PMP qualification or equivalent Project Management certification
- Strong familiarity with project management software – MUST be able to demonstrate competency with MS Project 2010+.
- Eight (8+) years’ experience and exposure to the Banking/ICT Industry
- Ten (10+) years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Financial services experience is REQUIRED.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes and associated concepts.
- Demonstrable communication and presentation experience
- Solid experience in project financial management – budget preparation and managing to budget.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: [email protected] with Project Manager on the Subject line.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.