HR Business Partner Job, Current HR Jobs
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Reports to: Managing Director
Direct Reports: Administration, HR Officer
Our Client, a market leader in the mobile lending space seeks to recruit a HR Business Partner. The incumbent will oversee all aspects of human resource management and industrial relations policies, practices. She/he will be responsible for providing leadership to HR and Administration function’s development, planning, and implementation. The Job holder will contribute to the human capital efficiency and effectiveness of company’s general operations, development and drive a performance culture in the organization by implementing the people plans to improve business performance as resources meet the Company’s objectives.
Talent, Performance Management and Development
- Set and lead towards a vision for exceptional talent practices at all levels of the organization to meet current and future staffing needs.
- Ensure that the organisation and its subsidiaries get the right talent to deliver business results through effective recruitment, selection and on boarding.
- Execute talent management programs including performance management, training, total rewards, company benefits, commissions, surveys, and compensation.
- Drive employee engagement partnering with executive leadership to develop effective internal communications strategies, processes, tools, and training to promote morale and productivity.
- Working with business leadership, to ensure that key staff are identified, and that cover ratios; succession planning and other talent or progressive growths supports the delivery of effective business results.
- Overall oversight of Learning and Development of the businesses
- Identify both general and specific training needs for the staff and the businesses.
- Ensure that both Retail and other business unit training programs are well executed and that they deliver value through effective follow up.
- Provide metrics to management to allow for better managing of teams.
Strategic Management and Workforce Planning
- Lead the development and execution of Human Resources strategic and annual plans in alignment with the organizational goals, and mission.
- Execute the recruitment strategy effectively ensuring the right talent is ready at the right time and influence the entire recruitment process to provide direction on talent needs.
- Working closely with the business leaders, plan for current and future needs of the workforce for the business to deliver business objectives.
- Drive and champion HR initiatives that support the growth of the business, drive performance, and improve the company culture and all related diversity programs.
- Working with the Finance department and MD, to, plan and execute all staff related and administration budgetary lines,
- Monitor for all functionally related expenses and ensure effective utilization of the annual forecast budgets.
HR Governance; Compliance and Stakeholder Management
- Develop; and implement new policies in line with workplace best practice, Review; Implement HR policies and procedures and ensure legal compliance.
- Advise staff and management of any legislative changes that require revision and /or update of existing policies.
- Ensure compliance with various regulators, and local laws and best practices in HR and administration procedures so that they are efficient, accurate, timely, and responsive, Audit and compliance of all departmental processes.
- Manage disciplinary; grievances and other employee conflicts in a way that reduces or avoids any labour related litigations.
Welfare and Employee Relation
- Manage the Corporate Insurance policies; working with line managers, ensure the existence of harmonious employee relations.
- Advise line management on matters of employee discipline; oversee the management of change process and culture in the organization.
Leadership and Administration Management
- Provide strong HR business partnership to respective departments; advise and consult with employees for better solutions.
- Responsible for the plans, and coordination of all Administration that includes budgeting; review and negotiate HR and administration related contracts and agreements.
- Oversee all matters relating to facilities and administration, including building lease, front desk, supply resource management and records function.
- Provide support and leadership of direct reports through coaching and mentoring for better growth.
- Motivate the team to deliver business results for the function and the business.
- Ambition, grit, and a desire to impact essential qualities for everyone on the team.
- Ability to work with Retails field teams and enhance productivity.
- Strong in Human Capital Analytics and Behavioural Analysis
- Accreditation with relevant Professional body and maintains links with external networks (E.g. IHRM, SHRM etc.)
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience with a solid understanding of a HR; Business partnership and Administration management
- People and result oriented with exposure in start-ups- SME; very young agile tech environments will be an added advantage.
- Experience in structuring teams and upskilling talent for performance
Competencies and Attributes/Skills
- Business Acumen (understanding of the business, performance drivers and long-term direction)
- Sound knowledge of Functional HR Expertise, including the local Law & Labour regulations, Compensation, Performance and Talent Management
- Experience in Labour Negotiations; sales workforce
- HR Budget Planning and management
- Create, analyse, and utilise metrics to monitor HR effectiveness and support business decisions
- Build engagement & commitment (via influencing, coaching, presentation, and facilitation skills).
- Ability to work as a part of a multifunctional and multicultural team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time efficiently.
- Highly developed communication skills: both written and verbal
- People Management; HR Business Partnership; HR Advisory Skills
How to apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: [email protected] with HR Business Partner on the Subject line.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.