Health Center Manager Job, Medical Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Our client, a start up in the healthcare sector seeks to recruit a Health Center Manager who will be responsible for the financial, strategic and daily operations of running of the Medical center
He/she will also manage the cost, delivery and quality of healthcare services. They will work with both clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the specific unit or service area
- Gather and analyze data, using it to plan and manage both projects and systems
- Manage clinical, professional, clerical and administrative staff
- Implement new policies and directives.
- Manage the recruitment, selection, appraisal and development of staff.
- Work towards ensuring quality and value for money for patients.
- Implement policies and ensure government guidelines are followed.
- Extrapolate data for quality assurance and monitoring purposes.
- Set budgets and maintain finances within tight constraints.
- Manage contracts and service delivery agreements.
- Plan and implement strategic changes to improve service delivery.
- Attend meetings, write reports and deliver presentations.
- Organize clinical governance and audit.
- Sit on committees and represent the views of departments and teams
- Handle communications and corporate affairs.
- Manage premises, cleaning, and security (often via sub-contractors).
- Buy equipment and supplies and organize stores.
- Use computers to manage information and financial data and to analyze and measure performance.
- Support it systems and plan new provision and development, sometimes for major projects.
- Bachelor degree preferably in a medical field or a Masters degree with relevant experience managing business units in healthcare industry
- At least 3 years clinical experience in a busy environment.
- Experience in Leading teams
- Possess a high level business acumen and ability to display orientation to market dynamics and profit maximization
- Proven Leadership skills, good inter-personal skills, and ability to build personal relationships with other members of staff, to enhance corporate performance
- Experience in managing change, diversity, financial performance, productivity, championing customer focus and people management
- A proven track record in delivering results;
- Possess good analytical skills
How To Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications letter and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: [email protected] with Health Center Manager on the Subject line.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.