FMCG Sales Promoters Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs April 2021
Position: FMCG Sales Promoters (Footsoldiers)
Location: Narok, Bomet,Kisii, Migori, Nakuru/Elburgon, Kisumu, Bungoma, Kakamega,
Mumias ,Busia, Embu, Igoji/Chogoria, Meru
Salary: 12K plus commission and allowances.
Interviews to be held between 21 st April and 5 th May 2021 in above mentioned areas
Representatives will be based in above areas. Only applicants who reside in the above areas will be considered
- Sale of sanitary pads
- Route planning
- Uplift stocks from the wholesaler and sell to Dukas and Kiosks
- Order taking from Dukas& Kiosks to the wholesaler
- Generate orders from the wholesalers.
- Keep track of sales and report on this to the supervisor on daily basis
- Keep track of stocks held at wholesale and report this to the supervisor on a daily basis
- Reconcile customer accounts daily
- Assisting in resolving customer concerns and challenges
- Creating awareness to consumers through various promotional techniques
- Compile competitor activity and give feedback to supervisor on a weekly basis
- Certificate in sales and marketing or other related course
- Experience in sale of sanitary pads is an added bonus
- 1 years’ experience in a sales/promotions role in FMCG industry
- Form four certificate with 2 years sales experience
- High self-drive/Go getter
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solver
- Able to work independently
How to apply
To apply send cv to [email protected] detailing relevant experience and mention your preffered sales area in the subject line.Eg Sales Promoter-Embu. Your current area of residence must be stated in your cv.
Closing date 10 th May 2021
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.