Sales Interns Job, Internships In Kenya 2022,
Position: Sales Interns
Reports To: Sales Manager
Contract Type: Internship
Role Summary: We are searching for committed, deadline-driven sales interns to join our excellent sales team. The sales interns will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be a successful sales intern, you should be willing to learn about the company and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding sales interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
Key Functions/ Accountabilities
- Perform Sales related tasks as requested by the Management.
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers. • Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
Qualifications for this Position are:
- Degree in marketing, business or similar may be required.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and CV to [email protected] not later than 31st July 2022. Please indicate “Sales Intern” as the subject line of your email.