Plant Heavy Equipment Workshop Foreman Job, Kenyan Engineering Job Vacancies,
PLANT HEAVY EQUIPMENT W/SHOP FOREMAN
- Young & CO. (E.A) Ltd is the leading Engineering and Construction Company and has its headquarters in Nairobi Kenya. The Company’s Design, Manufacturing and Construction activities relate to all sectors including Infrastructure, Telecommunications, Mining, Power Generation, Petroleum Industry, Cement among others.
- Young & CO. (E.A) Ltd is currently looking to fill the position of Plant Heavy Equipment W/shop Foreman at our Industrial Plot.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Employees in this job will perform a variety of activities designed to manage the workshop operations including technical staffs, reports on repairs and maintenance of equipment company-owned Heavy Machines CAT/KOMATSU/BOMAG/VOLVO. Candidates will report directly to the Plant Manager communicating production requirements and maintenance needs.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Experience in Management of Workshop operations in the Construction Industry
- Proficient and well conversant in full technical mechanical Plant Maintenance & operation
- Experience and knowledge in diagnostics on electrical systems – priority
- Experience and knowledge in Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems – priority
- Operate equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Operate and maintain equipment in a safe and clean condition
- Have the ability to follow through with efficiency on verbal and written instructions
- Have the ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Maintain excellent attendance, and maintain a can-do, positive attitude
- Must pass physical exam, drug screen and background check
- Any other related duties instructed by the supervisor.
Qualifications for the PLANT HEAVY EQUIPMENT Workshop Foreman Job:
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Applicants should have over Eight years’ experience in a similar role.
- Applicants should have high level of integrity.
How To Apply
Send your application to [email protected] with subject line marked “WORKSHOP FOREMAN” by 30th June 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.