Group Human Resources Manager Job at Lafayette Resources
We are looking for an experienced and exceptionally talented Human Resources Professional to fill the position of Group Human Resources Manager, whose key role is to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively within all the countries in the region. The person will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all Human Capital related subjects. Are you the one?
Here’s the Role purpose
As the Group human resources manager, you must find organizational solutions for problem areas such as staffing and health and safety needs. You must also coordinate the other members of your team to ensure a uniform front.
You will promote and implement Human Resource values by planning and managing HR programs, directing staff, Leading in the development and implementation of the HR Strategy in Talent Management, Employee Relations, Benefits design and management while being the lead HR business partner for the leadership team and line management in the region.
You will ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives and the business strategic plan.
You will need an excellent understanding of how your organisation operates, its business requirements and commercial objectives. You’ll work very closely with all heads of business units and all the departments, and provide an information resource for both employees and senior management.
Responsibilities for the Group Human Resources Manager Job
- Learning and Development
- Employment and Labour relations
- Performance Management
- Manpower planning and Recruitment
- Organization design
- Technical advice and services to the CEO and all regional heads of business
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Staff Welfare
You will be reporting to the group C.E.O. Your direct reports will include HR Managers, HR Business partners and training managers.
Requirements for the Group Human Resources Manager Job
- At least 10 yrs.’ professional work experience as a Human Resource professional, 7 of which should be at a senior or similar position
- A bachelor’s degree from a Recognized University
- A Master degree or MBA is and added advantage
- Higher or post graduate diploma in HRM
- HR practicing certificate from IHRM or any other recognized institution
In addition to the above, you should have:
- Outstanding commercial and strategic business insight
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and people management capabilities
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills
- Tact, and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Numerical and budgeting skills
- Knowledge of Kenyan labour laws employment legislation for East African countries
- If this opportunity excites you, and you meet all the parameters defined above, then we would like to talk to you urgently.
How To Apply
Please send your application to us right away at [email protected] and include your current remuneration. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.