Social Media Community Manager Communications Jobs at Greenlight Planet
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Reporting to: Creative Lead
We are looking for a Social Media Community Manager to energize our brand on social media and help maintain and grow our online community.
The Social Media Community Manager will be responsible for interaction with diverse audiences across different markets and in different contexts, ensuring that the brand is responsive and engaging.
The Social Media Community Manager will also keep the brand relevant and involved in the conversations that matter. He/She will be part of the Creative team and will work closely with Marketing and Sales.
Social Media Community Manager Job Responsibilities
- Monitoring communications across all our social media platforms, responding helpfully to trade inquiries and customer feedback in collaboration with the Customer Care, Sales and Business Development teams, and managing interactions in a manner consistent with the brand’s personality and values.
- Generating consistent, high quality content for the brand across all social media platforms, in a planned manner and in concert with the Marketing and Communication teams.
- Growing the brand’s social media presence and impact through creative, proactive tactics and actions.
- Generating reports of social media activity and impact for specific campaigns and for the overall brand.
- Coordinating between global and local/regional social media activity, including guiding and monitoring the brand’s social media properties in local/regional markets, ensuring adherence to strategy.
Qualifications for the Social Media Community Manager Job
- Ambitious. Excited at the prospect of building a global brand in the fast-growing world of renewable energy.
- Intelligent. Demonstrates social and emotional intelligence in dealing with diverse and possibly challenging people and situations on social media.
- Creative. Good at generating concepts that are not only interesting but also strategically sound.
- Experienced enough. 2-3 years of social media or community management for consumer brands, with proven results, at a reputable advertising/digital agency, or other marketing organization.
- Fit for the team: Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to collaborate with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Qualified. Relevant academic qualifications in Communications and Marketing required.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Social Media Community Manager Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.