Senior Product Manager – Plastics Job, Latest Kenyan Administration Jobs 2022,
Our client is a leading supplier of chemicals, solvents, and plastics products in Kenya and the entire East African region. They are seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced candidate to fill the following position: SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER- PLASTICS
This position will contribute to the company’s revenue and help maximize the profitability of the business through the implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs and material to expand brand presence in Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Uganda and Rwanda.
Responsibilities of Job
- Visit markets whenever needed to introduce the organizations’ products, generate sales and build up relationship with clients;
- Provide sales assistance to the team on the ground, daily follow up, supervise and design customer’s visits;
- Address business inquiries from customers and follow up on customer invoicing and ensuring deliveries are prompt;
- Coordinate with the organizations’ headquarters on direct orders, shipments, clearance and consignment delivery to our customers;
- Appoint distributors who are capable of holding stocks and sell it to small manufacturers;
- Introduce new products to these markets;
- Working on representing new suppliers for this market for new product, nutrition and home care;
- Coordinate with management on new suppliers for one country or the whole region;
- Prepare sales records;
- Motivate sales staff to achieve more and to follow up with existing clients and to introduce the organizations’ products to new clients in the region;
- Prepare and follow up, monthly and quarterly sales forecast; and compare sales forecast to actual sales achieved on monthly base;
- Maintain and build key customer relationships;
- Drive and achieve sales orders/numbers and achieve gross profit margin goals;
- Uncover and develop new business: new customers/new products;
- Link between customer/base market needs and the organization;
- Uncover customer needs and translate to Management;
- Contribute to product management tasks namely pricing, order processing, customer service, competitive activity, forecasting/planning, etc. as needed;
- Travel up to 50% to visit customers and attend internal meetings and trade shows within and outside Kenya, internal meetings, trade shows and;
- Perform any other duties as entrusted from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Diploma in Chemical engineering or any other relevant field ;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in product or project management;
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organization and multitasking abilities;
- Attention to detail;
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 7th June 2022, stating the subject heading “SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER- PLASTICS” clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.