Human Resource Officer Job, Latest HR Jobs Kenya,
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Our client in the manufacturing industry is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and MUST be based in Mombasa to fill in the following position:
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Reporting to the Human Resource and Administration Manager, the overall purpose of this role is to provide real-time human resources support in the company including recruitment, day to day HR administration, learning and development, and employee matters in line with established HR policies and procedures
Main Responsibilities of Job
- Develop and monitor implementation of effective human resources strategies and policies in line with the business strategy;
- Coordinate the performance management cycle from objectives setting to performance monitoring and year-end review for the company;
- Facilitate and coordinate the end-to-end training and development process for staff including planning and logistics support;
- Provide HR guidance and support to the company across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management, change management and employee relations;
- Facilitate talent reviews and succession planning discussions and work with the business unit to ensure succession plans are actively put into practice;
- Support the development of talent to enable the company to attract, retain and motivate talent in consultation with the Human Resource and Administration Manager;
- Coordinate and facilitate the entire process of performance management, ensuring timely submission of reports and their analysis within the company;
- Provide support and advice on people-related challenges and issues facing the company;
- Ensure that leave plans are in place and are adhered to in consultation with the company;
- Initiate the separation process and lead the exit of the employees from the company in the Company;
- Address the day to day HR administrative support to staff in the business unit;
- Develop payroll reports accounting for staff cost including current staff establishment in the respective business unit and attrition data;
- Advise department heads and line managers on the appropriate disciplinary process to determine the most prudent approach at the department level;
- Hold regular meetings with Head of Departments and line managers to establish needs as relates to all HR matters including staffing needs, succession planning, attrition, etc.
- Ensure that staff have relevant licenses and that all other documentation relating to their profession are updated and valid to ensure compliance with required standards and regulatory needs; and
- Supervise and motivate the HR Assistants including performance appraisal, identification of training needs, mentorship and coaching as well as leave and absence management in line with the hospital’s people agenda.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Social Studies, or related from a recognized institution.
- A Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management from IHRM
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the HR Profession
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Should have strong analytical and be result-oriented
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by Tuesday, 7th September 2021 stating the subject heading “HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER” clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.