Field Controller-East Job, Kenyan Latest Agricultural Jobs 2022,
GroR platform enables smallholder farmers to access off–takers by ensuring full chain of custody and high–quality crops. We provide them with the right quality inputs, access to capital and risk–mitigation as well as training. In our current projects, we are present in Tharaka–Nithi, Makueni, Lamu, Meru, Kitui, Kilifi, Tana River and Embu.
GrainConnect Ltd is seeking a talented and experienced Field Controller–East, with field travels to surrounding counties and hubs, to join our growing agricultural business to expand our GroR platform.
Reporting to the Head of Planning and Business Development of Grain Connect, the Field Controller– East is expected to be responsible and accountable for auditing the implementation of GroR SOP’s while in the field.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Audit the implementation of GroR standard operating procedures, including quality, stock takes
- Assist in evaluating the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place
- Identify loopholes and share risk aversion methods and cost savings for the Hubs.
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Maintain open communication with management and audit team
Key Competencies (skills):
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Understanding of the audit process
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem–solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Office 365.
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of English Language
- Team player
- Adaptability and quickly fits in to the company culture.
Experience and Education:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Agri–Business, Project Management or a business related field
- 3 years’ work experience
- Prior experience in field work
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenges, please send your cover letter
to [email protected] enclosing your CV on or before 31st December 2022 at 5.00 PM.