Registrar Academics Job, Latest University Jobs,
Great Lakes University of Kisumu (GLUK) is a Chartered Private University in Kenya with the main campus based in Kisumu City and a learning center in Nairobi City. GLUK is established as a Centre of excellence bridging academics with community and institutional based development. GLUK is committed to maintaining high standards of education and training of professionals who are responsible stewards of resources and services in the society.
The position will be on contractual basis of 3-5 years renewable and will offer competitive salaries.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified candidates all across the country.
- Ensure implementation of policy guidelines in Academic Affairs Department.
- Ensure that Academic Affairs Department operates effectively and efficiently in line with the vision and mission of the University.
- Ensure effective and efficient coordination and implementation of activities in Academic Affairs Department
- Maintains and upgrades the University’s academic information infrastructures including academic records archives, on-line student database, voice response system, World Wide Web and other electronic databases and information systems
- Recommends and participates in the development and implementation of university policies and procedures regarding student registration, records, class schedules, instructional space scheduling, residency requirements, identification cards, and graduation requirements.
- Master’s degree in a relevant from a recognized university
- Seven (7) years’ work experience of which five (5) years’ experience at the level of Assistant Registrar or closely related enrollment management professional at a higher education institution
- Excellent research, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience at a functional and operational level with student information systems, classroom scheduling. Along with development of reports, plans and budgets, and regulations related to student records.
- Demonstrated experience to manage complex operations and systems.
- Ability to work harmoniously and collaboratively with students, faculty, staff, administrators and other constituents
How to Apply
Applicants to send Cover letter, CV and testimonials indicating the position applied for to:
The Chairman of Governing Council
Great Lakes University of Kisumu
P.O Box 2224-40100
OR Send via mail to [email protected] Email subject line to MUST read the position applied for. OR Hand drop to Great Lakes University of Kisumu, Kibos Campus. Applications to reach us by Monday, 17th May 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.