Sales Manager Job, Kenyan Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Job Title: Sales Manager
Number of positions: 1
We are looking for dynamic Sales Manager to deliver volume and revenue growth by effectively managing sales and marketing team as well as handling all marketing undertakings to meet the defined sales goals.
- Manage performance of the sales team to drive productivity.
- Implement departmental strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with overall strategy, policies, processes and procedures to achieve the institutions objectives.
- Managing talent in respective territory including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Ensuring achievement of secondary sales targets through distributors, monitoring and reporting to achieve respective objectives.
- Reporting market trends and competitive information to sales, product development for growth of sales and profitability.
- Generating leads.
- Manage the current rout plan and delivery schedules to ensure goods are delivered on time.
- Implementing best practices in respective areas of work
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs and maintaining client records.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Making presentations prepare sales contracts and submit to clients for orders.
- Ensure all sales goals are met.
- Degree in marketing, economics or related field or its equivalent.
- Experience in sales and understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Previous experience in FMCG will be an advantage.
Ksh 30,000/= Monthly retainer, weekly transport allowance and monthly airtime plus commissions on total monthly sales.
How to apply:
Candidates meeting the above requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] cc [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.