General/Operations Manager Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya,
Position: General/Operations Manager
Our client in the healthcare industry is currently looking to hire a General/Operations Manager.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration.
- Atleast 3-5 years work experience as a General Manager in the healthcare industry
- Managed not less than 100 people
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate & tech savy
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com