GDU Officer Job, County Government Jobs 2020,
( JG “M”) REF. BCPSB/ 19/ 2020,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Tracking and reporting on progress of the County key projects and programs;
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on basis on timely basis on all the County Government flagship projects;
- Identifying challenges band solutions to the problems early and rigorously while keeping the Governor and other stakeholders informed on progress;
- Providing a simple monitoring mechanism for key Government priorities and a forum for problem solving by County departments when needed;
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
- Must have a Degree in the relevant area e.g. Economics, Project management.
- Experience of at least 5 years.
Terms of service: Contract pegged to the Governors term
How To Apply
Due to the resurgence of COVID-19, the Board shall not be receiving hard copy applications
by hand delivery, courier or post. In this regard, all written applications accompanied by scanned copies of the following the relevant document listed below should be sent to the board via
email onlyto email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
not later than 5.00 pm of Tuesday 24th November 2020.
All applications accompanied by scanned copies of relevant academic and professional certificates; a copy of the applicant’s National Identity Card and any other relevant testimonials should be addressed to The Secretary/CEO; Baringo County Public Service Board; Mwalimu Plaza, 2nd Floor, West Wing, P.O. Box 585-30400, Kabarnet, sent by email only. No Hard copies will be received.
All applicants must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity and must attach scanned copies of the following Chapter Six compliance clearance certificates: Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID); Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); A Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); A Certificate from the Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Certificate of Clearance from any of the recognized Credit References Bureaus in the Country.
All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the email message forwarding
their application letters and documents, the title of the position applied for and BCPSB Reference No.
Baringo County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified persons including PLWDS are encouraged to apply.