Senior Tax Associate Job, Latest Finance Kenyan Jobs,
Position: Senior Tax Associate – Audit Firm
Gross Salary: 80 – 100K
Our client is a well established and reputable audit firm in Nairobi. They seek to recruit an experienced tax associate to carry out tax engagements in line with the terms of engagement with the firm’s clients.
- Ensuring clients comply with KRA tax regulations and meet their tax obligations.
- Analyzing and minimizing tax liabilities by implementing tax reduction strategies.
- Reviewing financial records, income statements, and expenditures.
- Preparing and filing tax returns on behalf of clients
- Researching tax issues and staying up to date on changes as well as assisting with tax audits
- Consulting with clients, reviewing their tax information, and responding to questions and concerns.
- Respond to inquiries from regulatory agencies including KRA
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client records.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or a related course from a recognized university.
- CPA(K) or ACCA
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience in tax in a reputable audit firm
- Good understanding of tax laws in Kenya
- Knowledge of I-tax system
- Knowledge of IFRSs and ISAs
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply
If you meet the outlined qualifications and skills, please send your CV only quoting the position’s title (Senior Tax Associate) to [email protected]cruitment.co.ke on/before Wednesday 9th March 2022.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.