Solar Sales Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2022,
Job Title: Solar Sales Executives – Solar Systems.
Reporting to: Solar Sales Team Lead
Number of Positions: 2 Positions
Gross Salary: Competitive + Commissions (6% of total Gross Sales)
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets.
- Develop sales opportunities by prospecting, soliciting and identifying potential accounts
- Building rapport with customers while providing technical information and explanations
- Preparing and presenting quotations
Based in Nairobi and reporting to the Solar Sales Team Lead, the position holder will be responsible for acquiring new business and upgrading current customer database through prospecting, sizing and quotations of client’s application solution. Key focus includes identification and definition of customer requirements, direct involvement in customer’s presentations, while inter-phasing with technical department to ensure efficient and effective installations for Solar Systems and any other product that may be assigned under this position.
Achieve and exceed solar sales targets
- Identify current and future customer’s service requirements
- Establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients in a position to understand power backup needs & requirements.
- Provide product, service and technical information.
- Establish new accounts and service contract accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Create service contracts.
- Arrange for demonstration and trial installations of equipment products and services.
- Partner with real estate companies, and solicit SWH business in new upcoming estates.
- Prepare quotations and directly present to clients and demonstrate how our product meets client’s needs.
- Personally hand-over your client’s systems, ensuring that you give basic training on usage.
- Accurately diagnose problems with installed equipment, giving feedback to clients as appropriate.
- Monitor competitors’ products, strategy, new technology and activities
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations including pre-sale technical assistance and product education.
- Visit prospective clients at commercial, industrial or other establishments to show samples, catalogues, and to inform them about product principles and advantages/gains and/or long-term benefits.
- Manage accounts debt collections and payments in line with company credit policies.
- Prepare reports as directed by the Team leader: SWH & PBU, or the Sales Manager
Service clients and provide relationship management
- Develop and grow long-term relationship with all clients.
- Personally, visit all ongoing installations sites to ensure attainment of quality works, smooth handover and develop close strong relationship.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows and other events
- Ensure provision of quality service and support to all our clients from site survey, delivery, and technical advice and after sales service.
- Provide regular entertainment through lunches, dinners to key clients, to maintain a strong relationship.
- Document all sales activities, generate reports and keep records on transactions with clients.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Maintain a data base for contractors, quantity surveyors, architects, real estate agents, commercial and medium/small scale developers etc. who can partner with our organization
- Contribute to technical sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and course of action; implementing directives and giving a one-point lesson (OPL)
- Advise management on strategic issues relating to product lines materials, new proposals and problem areas.
- University graduate, preferably in electrical & electronics, renewable energy, energy engineering, B. Com/business administration with related professional qualifications in sales and marketing.
- Proven track record in technical sales & marketing. Able to deliver beyond set targets (Kshs. 3.0M per month)
- Thorough knowledge of SWH and PBS products/systems and installation, and all our product range.
- Basic knowledge in troubleshooting of SWH & PB system installations
- A clear geographical knowledge of the region will be an added advantage
- High levels of Integrity
- Proactive, self-driven, and results oriented individual
- Easily adoptable to different cultures
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and loyal.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Monday 11th April 2022.
Indicate email subject as Solar Sales Executives – Solar Systems.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.