Construction Site Agent Job, Engineering Jobs Kenya 2022
Title: Construction Site Agent.
Reporting to: Director
Industry: Construction (Production of Construction Material)
Gross Salary: KES. 80,000 – 100,000
Job Purpose: Our client is a well-established company based in Kisumu dealing with construction products & material such as pre-cast concrete material, ready-mix concrete, Asphalt & Bitumen etc. They seek to hire a well experienced site agent to manage their production and construction sites.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Management of the construction sites in order to achieve required project delivery timelines
- Work alongside contractors to make sure building contracts are carried out on schedule
- Asses the progress of on-site work to ensure it is being performed within the regulations and contract specifications
- Quality control (regularly test materials and machinery to ensure they are working efficiently)
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Maintain and adhere to departmental budget
- Review all project contracts before submitting to management
- Answer inquiries from potential project partners
- Mediate on-site conflicts
- Prepare and submits bi-monthly progress reports
- Purchasing materials and negotiating vendor contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, civil engineering, project management, or similar.
- 7 -8 years’ experience in assisting site managers with construction projects.
- Exceptional ability to monitor construction project budgets and deadlines.
- Experience in relaying detailed instructions to onsite construction teams.
- Advanced negotiation skills to procure cost-effective subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ability to closely collaborate with other construction project stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in a deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of construction industry safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Monday 28th March 2022.
Indicate email subject as Construction Site Agent.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.