Senior Sales Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Vacancies 2022,
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive-REAL ESTATE
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Manager
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: Competitive
Job Purpose: Our client is seeking to hire a Senior Sales Executive who will motivate the sales team to close sales through effective sales strategies and customer relationship management. He /She will be required to develop effective training programs that teach team members how to draw the interest of customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
Our client is a well – established real estate company that offer a full range of agency, property management, valuation, professional and consultancy services.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise real estate sales consultants and representatives, perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
- Offer advice and motivate their agents to close sales.
- Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve and conduct sales meetings.
- Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and transferring or dismissing staff.
- Prepare employee payroll, budget and inventory reports.
- Perform administrative duties and issue supplies or equipment when needed.
- Assist the organization gain a better market share by identifying, recommending and implementing improved selling strategies
- Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective liaising with other related businesses and colleagues
- Plan, design and conduct appropriate selling strategies for individual properties within budgetary limits
- Participate in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement.
- Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards
- Endeavour to maintain an understanding of both local and national real estate markets
- Perform duties to a high professional and ethical standard
- Maintaining a clear database that displays all lead contacts and status of prospects and clients, showing the conversion rate of all leads in a particular month.
- Remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Devise and implement strategic plans to meet customers’ demands
- Being the custodian of all numbers and ensuring the financial targets are met on a monthly basis.
- Being in charge of the sale process all the way from initiation to closing, preparation of offer letters, hand over to operations and after sale services with the client to ensure referrals.
- Formulate competitive pricing strategies.
- Keeping good record of property owners’ information and keeping contact with them for purposes of tabling offers and advice sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs cooperation with property management department.
- Liaising with the Marketing & Brand team
- Manage sales administration process including cooperation with the legal department
- Manage sales collection process including cooperation with the finance department.
Key Performance Measures
- Target of 3 sales per individual monthly
- Clear and updated database
- Proper record keeping of client purchases, seller files e.t.c
- Evidence of relationship management via repeat clients
- Weekly sales meeting
- Timely and relevant reporting weekly
- Flair in Sales
- Great interpersonal skills
- Enjoys meeting new people/outgoing
- High integrity
- Leadership skills
- Motivational team leader
- Achievement driven
- Negotiation/Deal closing skills
- Professionalism & Respect
- Business Acumen
- Degree in Sales and/or Marketing or any relevant field, MBA an added advantage
- Proven track record in similar role
- At least 4 years’ experience in the real estate sales industry.
- Minimum 3 years managing teams
- Good knowledge of IT systems and CRM
- Experience managing budgets/prioritizing
How to Apply
Apply directly through our careers page.
In case you are experiencing difficulties apply through the email indicated below.
Email your cv to [email protected] Deadline: Tuesday 11th October 2022.
Indicate email subject as Senior Sales Executive-Real Estate