Sales Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager – Ready Mix Concrete
INDUSTRY: Concrete Design and Production
REPORTING TO: Commercial Manager
GROSS SALARY: KES. 80,000 – 100,000 Plus Commissions
A leading ready – mix concrete solutions providers with a reputation of providing high-quality ready-mix concrete for Commercial, Industrial and Residential construction.
Responsible for developing the market sales strategy, managing and developing a team of sales personnel to execute the strategies for the Ready-Mix Concrete business. This includes the achievement of sales and profitability objectives, the development and implementation of a sound marketing strategy to maximize profitability and efficiencies.
Roles & Responsibilities of Sales Manager Job
- Work with the Regional Head and General Managers to develop market-specific strategies.
- Translates strategies into account and call plans. Implement the strategies, account plans, and call plans.
- Nurture & build customer relationships while preserving the ability to: negotiate effectively with customers, close sales, identify unmet and/or latent customer needs & communicate these within the organizations, maintain acceptable DSO and minimize outstanding past-due balances, broaden & deepen the business relationship with the customer.
- Work with Business Operations Teams to effectively manage the business & achieve/exceed targets.
- Manage price/volume relationship to maximize margin.
- Lead, manage, and develop the Sales team, including: setting performance objectives, developing and coaching activities, and, reviewing performance.
- products or services.
- Forecast demand for effective supply planning for a transportation network.
- Report on business performance (volume, price, revenue, margin) vs. budget and forecast.
- Manage customer complaints & resolutions.
Qualifications of Sales Manager Job
- Must have Bachelor’s degree.
- At least three (3) years’ experience working in a similar role in handling similar products
- Have existing industry network and clientele base
- Fast learner that can work with minimum supervision
- Have people skills and team player
- Demonstrated ability of working well with people Demonstrated initiative and proactive behavior
- Good written and oral communication
- Office computer software experience
- Knowledge of concrete Product Line and/or the construction industry is a PLUS.
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Sales Manager) to [email protected] before Wednesday 24th March 2021.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.