Sales Executive – B2B Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Job Title: Sales Executive – B2B
Reporting to: Sales Supervisor
Number of Positions (1 Position)
Salary: 20,000 – 25,000 + Commissions
Job brief: We are looking to hire a self-motivated and result driven sales representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage prospects and existing customers in order to attain set volume and revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Map potential clients along defined routes according to the Company’s segmentation of customer categories e.g., restaurants, education, medical, etc.
- Develop sales targets pipeline and follow through on the pipeline achieving high rate of sales closing.
- Achieve increase in number of HORECA accounts and brand visibility of company products.
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met.
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term.
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization.
- Prospect, develop, qualify and close new business with prospective clients.
- Cold calling prospective clients.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily.
- Successful achievement of mutually set sales targets.
- Establish, develop and maintain solid long-term trusting customer relationships by deploying innate inter-personal skills.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and referrals.
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through the different products.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, and other administrative functions including running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
- Offer excellent customer experience both in person and through online engagements.
- Address customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Provide feedback to management from clients based on client interactions
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports and other administrative reports required.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Stay on top of market trends and current products in the market.
- Inspecting and ensuring all goods dispatched to customers meet the company’s established quality standards.
- Ensuring entire premises including customer service desk, shop floor and product display is clean.
- Liaising with the back office to respond to customer enquiries for institution customers.
- Updating the remote retail customer sales tracker.
- Updating the daily OB, providing management with a top view of the day’s activities.
- Completing all required reports to provide management with information.
- Participating in stock takes as tasked.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years sales role experience, preferably in B2B sales.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Experience in Horeca/Institutions sales is a definite advantage.
- Excellent sales skills with proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems.
- Strong time management skills and self-motivation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn about products and describe/explain them to customers.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good ability of both spoken and written English.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection without losing enthusiasm
How to Apply
Apply directly through Our Career Page or Email your CV to [email protected]
N.B. If you’re emailing us directly, remember to insert “Sales Executive – B2B.” in the email subject line, for consideration latest by Monday 11th July 2022.