Retail Sales Supervisor Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Job Title: Retail Sales Supervisor – Mattresses & Beddings.
Reports to: Retail Sales Manager
Client: Manufacturer of Mattresses & Beddings and Headboards.
Salary: Competitive Retainer + Commissions.
Job Purpose: Carry out implementation and coordination of promotional strategies to penetrate target market. Lead in the resolution of routine customer problems and all issues customers may have with the company, its products or services.
Roles & Responsibility of Retail Sales Supervisor Job
- Maintain customer experience through team member interaction and store presentation.
- Develop and train retail sales team members by conducting daily sales observations, weekly report card sessions and weekly sales meetings.
- Execution of company merchandising strategies.
- Develop strategies that maintain the sales quota through inside sales at retail store on a daily basis.
- Assist retail manager with managing and training of all employees in maximizing sales, and performing daily tasks.
- Supervise actions of the retail sales associates within your department.
- Prepare cost analysis, quotes and profit calculations
- Oversee preparation of displays, merchandise, and presentations.
- Coordinate the flow of goods from the stock room to the sales floor, and do merchandise replenishment.
- Assist the store team in maintaining housekeeping standards and store’s visual objectives by straightening merchandise and assisting in fixture and floor changes.
- Gain important consumer and trade insights and share with relevant internal teams.
- Excellent execution of promotions, ensuring that promotional activity is in the right outlets and well managed; Ensure promotions are accurate and in compliance with company standards.
- Supervise retail staff, among which includes people working on the floor, and the cashiers.
- Meet financial goals by analyzing variances; support in initiating corrective actions in preparing an annual budget; formulating pricing policies and scheduling expenditures.
- Responsible for organizing and analyzing data from available data sources to support retail reporting, projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for managing deliverables, including new item, coverage, merchandising objectives, voids/chronic out of stocks, and other project requests for assigned clients
- Responsible for creating analysis, recommendations, and presentations to support retail initiatives and projects.
- Responsible for reviewing POS information, generate sales reports and analysis, and complete detailed product set up forms.
Qualifications of Retail Sales Supervisor Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related fields.
- 4+ years of retail sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and apply skills; and to train and develop staff
- Ability to plan, prepare, and execute strategic business plans.
- Ability to develop effective processes and procedure that support business growth.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management, build partnerships, and direct teams.
- Demonstrated analytical and project management skills required
- Must be customer service orientated with the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Experience training, managing, and developing staff.
- Strong negotiation skills for international and domestic relations.
- Ability to manager staff to achieve results. Ability to use performance management techniques to improve individual and group performances.
- Must display a high degree of professionalism, tact, and diplomacy.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to [email protected] by Thursday 22nd April 2021.
The subject of the email should be Retail Sales Supervisor – Mattresses & Beddings.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.