Property Officer Jobs, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Job Title:Property Officer
Reporting to: Director
Client: Real Estate & Property Management Company.
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: 30k-40k
The Property Officer will be responsible for ensuring the properties assigned to him are clean, orderly and secured at all time, schedule for regular maintenance and supervise internal and outsourced teams.
- Acquire customers, negotiate deals, and pass them over to the head office for closure.
- Supervise the cleaners ensuring that the premises are clean at all times
- Supervise the security team ensuring that there are no idlers in the premises and well-guarded with guards presentable.
- Inspect the buildings and common services regularly for maintenance and repair requirements -paying special attention to potential hazards e.g. fire, electrical faults, mechanical faults, malfunctioning water and sewage systems, level of water in the tanks, cleanliness and landscaping.
- Identify maintenance and repair requirements within the entire building and inform both the property manager & project manager.
- Keeping good record of resident information and keeping contact with them for purposes of obtaining referrals, resolving any repair issues.
- Receiving and attending to maintenance requirements from tenants on vacating and moving in.
- Reading water check meters on the 25th of every month, forwarding the readings to the property manager and maintaining a record on site.
- Promptly informing the property and project managers of major maintenance requirements and keeping logs of every maintenance visit form – garbage collectors, security, landscaping etc
- Overseeing the quality of maintenance and repair work performed by external contractors.
- Issuing items from the store and maintaining an inventory of items in the store.
- Diploma in Sales and/or Marketing or any relevant field,
- Proven track record in similar role
- At least 3 years’ work experience in the real estateindustry
- Ability to manage teams
- Great interpersonal skills
- Enjoys meeting new people/outgoing
- High integrity
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to [email protected] by Monday 8th February 2021.
The subject of the email should be Property Officer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.