Property & Maintenance Officer Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya August 2021,
Job Title: Property & Maintenance Officer – Nyandarua County
Reporting to: Director
Client: Real Estate & Property Management Company.
Industry: Real Estate
Location: Ol-kalau, Nyandarua County
Net Salary: 25k
The Property Officer will be responsible for ensuring the properties assigned to them are clean, orderly and secured at all time, schedule for regular maintenance, and supervise internal and outsourced teams.
- Acquire customers, negotiate deals, and pass them over to the head office for closure.
- Supervise the cleaners ensuring that the premises are clean at all times.
- Supervise the security team ensuring that there are no idlers on the premises and well-guarded with guards presentable.
- Inspect the buildings and common services regularly for maintenance and repair requirements -paying special attention to potential hazards e.g. fire, electrical faults, mechanical faults, malfunctioning water and sewage systems, level of water in the tanks, cleanliness and landscaping.
- Identify maintenance and repair requirements within the entire building and inform both the property manager & project manager.
- Keeping a good record of resident information and keeping contact with them for purposes of obtaining referrals, resolving any repair issues.
- Receiving and attending to maintenance requirements from tenants on vacating and moving in.
- Promptly informing the property and project managers of major maintenance requirements and keeping logs of every maintenance visit form – garbage collectors, security, landscaping, etc.
- Overseeing the quality of maintenance and repair work performed by external contractors.
- Issuing items from the store and maintaining an inventory of items in the store.
- Updates all properties on the company’s portal and social media sites.
- Arranging meetings with various developers, owners for providing management services
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in Sales and/or Marketing or any relevant field,
- Proven track record in similar role
- At least 2 years’ work experience in the real estate industry
- Ability to manage teams
- Great interpersonal skills
- Enjoys meeting new people/outgoing
- High integrity
How to Apply:
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with a detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to [email protected] by Friday 27th August 2021.
The subject of the email should be Property & Maintenance Officer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.