Project Coordinator Job, Kenyan Latest Engineering Jobs,
Job Role: Project Coordinator – ELV systems Installations
Reporting to: Head of Technical Team
Industry: IT & Software Solutions
Gross Salary: KES 50,000.
Reporting to Head of Technical Team, the overall purpose of this role is to manage all the ongoing projects of the company and to ensure the projects are completed within the stipulated timeline as per company’s standard.
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider that delivers high end technological solutions for world -class businesses. The group has multiple business interests across domains like business technology, electronic security systems and digital signage. The Group has a vast presence in Kenya and a proven track record of delivering a diverse range of services to businesses across domains by leveraging synergies across group companies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projectsare delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Attend site meetings as and when the need arises
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management issues, changes and updates as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Education & Experience
- Degree / Diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering for technical project managers
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working as a project coordinator
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience installation of various ELV systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience in security management solutions i.e. Entrance control, Access control, Fire Alarm, Intrusion Alarm, CCTV and BMS system.
- Should be very well conversant with MS office packages MS Project. Excellent hands-on skills on Microsoft EXCEL, MS Word and Power point.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet the sales targets within the stipulated deadlines.
How to Apply;
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Thursday 31st March 2022.
Indicate email subject as Project Coordinator – ELV systems Installations.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.