Operations Manager Job, Other Professions,
Job Title: Operations Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Client: A company in Horticulture Export Business
Gross Salary: 75k – 100k.
Job Purpose: You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting the Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Our client is in export business, exporting various fruits, vegetable and flowers to European and Middle East Markets.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Develop production targets for the packhouse staff to enable achieve company revenue targets as well as optimize available talent.
- Provide sound leadership and direction in the pack house ensuring quality product output, accuracy and consistency in pack house processes and documentation.
- Develop and train a team of pack house staff on best practices, safety, quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Monitor and maintain quality specifications of lines of fruit & vegetable from allocation to production line, through to the supply to marketer.
- Ensure that all packhouse policies & procedures are adhered to by staff and the production line.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid to train, coach and mentor staff.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to [email protected] by Thursday 22nd April 2021.
The subject of the email should be Operations Manager – Fresh Produce.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.