Nursing Assistant Job, Current Nursing Kenya Jobs 2022,
Title: Nursing Assistant/Care giver – Home based care
Salary: Ksh 20,000
We are seeking a mature, attentive and trustworthy female caregiver above 28 years, to provide excellent home-based care to our client. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with the patient and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
To excel in this role you should be patient, empathetic, with excellent people skills, and have an interest in health care. You should be able to work with little or no supervision and keep the patient’s needs as your top priority.
You should be observant and committed to making the patient feel safe and comfortable.
- Help the patient with feeding, personal hygiene, dressing, bathing and grooming, bathroom functions and other daily tasks.
- Perform basic health care services including checking patient’s vital signs, assisting with exercise or administering prescription medication.
- Help with patient’s laundry and housekeeping including preparing meals for the patient as well as doing their laundry
- Ensuring the Client’s home is organized according to the patient’s needs and that safety and comfort measures are in place.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance including helping the patient in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Handle transportation or escorting the patient to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in patient’s health, behavior and general needs.
- Diploma in a health care or related field of study
- Training in home-based care
- At least 2 years’ experience providing home based care to patients particularly bedridden patients or those with other chronic health conditions.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Well organized, neat and ability to keep surrounding organized, clean and neat.
- Must be able to provide references
- Ability to follow instructions
- Patient, empathetic and keen on details
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Tuesday 15th April 2022.
Indicate email subject as Nursing Assistant/Care giver.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.