Network Administrator Job, Latest IT Kenyan Jobs,
Job Title: Network Administrator (CCNA)
Industry: Technology Solutions Provider
Gross Salary. KES. 50,000
Terms of Employment: Full-Time role
Description of the Company:
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider, who provides business technologically innovative solutions to simplify operations.
We are looking for a Network Engineer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the local and wide area networks of the organization to ensure maximum uptime for users.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer Science/I. T/Electronic and Telecommunication.
- Must be a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- At least 2 years of working experience dealing with planning and deploying networks (Cisco/).
- System Architecture design for LAN, WAN, VPN, VLAN, VOIP.
- Database Management Postgres, MS SQL, SQL.
- Server 2016, Server 2019 installation and troubleshooting.
- Closely work ICT teams to develop custom user solutions.
- User training and support.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Thursday 7th April 2022.
Indicate the email subject as Network Administrator (CCNA).
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.