Learning & Development Officer Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs March 2021
Job Title: Learning & Development Officer – Manufacturing
Gross Salary: KES 50,000 – KES 75,000
Our client is in the manufacturing industry currently sourcing for a Learning & Development Officer who will play a key role in supporting the HR Manager in driving the organization’s Learning & Development strategies. He/she will be responsible for identifying gaps in employee knowledge and training needs and using this information to source and coordinate relevant training courses and monitor the employee’s progression.
- Support the HR Manager to operationalize the Learning & Development strategy.
- Support the HR Manager to identify training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, Performance and Development Review and regular consultation with the line managers.
- Research and design training programs including sourcing relevant materials and or external providers as necessary.
- Implement training and development solutions designed to drive high performance.
- Work with the HR Manager to ensure all Learning & Development Officer policies, procedures and processes are up to date.
- Organize and coordinate both inhouse and offsite staff training and development programs to meet identified development needs.
- Assess the success of employee’s development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Assist and coach line managers in solving specific training problems for staff up to supervisory level in partnership with the HR.
- Support the HR to ensure a fit for purpose induction program.
- Manage the annual training calendar.
- Deliver high quality training within agreed budget.
- Liaise with outsourced training providers to manage delivery of training courses
- Provide administration support around attendance at training courses.
- Effectively manage the central booking and facilities arrangements of all learning
- Coordinate the production of training materials for in-house courses.
- Monitoring training programme and advising management on the relevancy.
- Develop and monitor service level agreements with external and internal training resources.
- Provide reports on key Learning & Development Officer metrics to the HR Manager according to agreed schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant discipline related to Learning and Development
- At least 3 years work experience in a learning and development role
- Demonstrates up to date knowledge of effective Learning & Development Officer methods
- Proven experience in delivering training
- Proven experience in developing Learning & Development Officer policies, practices and systems
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- knowledge of online web-based learning and Development
- A creative and innovative thinker
- Demonstrable experience or qualification in Coaching and Mentoring
How to apply
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Learning & Development Officer – Manufacturing) to [email protected] before Monday 22nd March 2021
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.