IT & Graphic Designer Job, Kenya Current IT Jobs,
Job Title: IT & Graphic Designer – Real Estate.
Industry: Real Estate & Property Management
Gross Salary: KES 25,000
Our client is a well-established premium real estate company. They seek to hire an experienced and proficient IT and Graphic Designer.
The IT & Graphic Designer will deliver professional artwork within the company’s brand guidelines. Directly responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphic /visuals for use in all company marketing, branding and communication efforts, Provide day to day technical support for all IT related Issues, Troubleshooting, hardware and software maintenance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with company brand.
- Update new properties including their description as well as maintain the company website.
- Maintaining the appearance of the website by enforcing content standards.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Provide software/hardware and system troubleshooting support
- Manage the installation and upgrade process of computer hardware and software as per organizational guidelines and industry best practice
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Formulating high-quality copy and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following soft skills and competencies:
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- At least 2 years of working experience in IT & Graphic Designing
- Strong skills in Adobe CS5 Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat).
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of printing, publishing, and/or graphics art procedures and related computer software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by 4th April 2022.
Indicate email subject as IT& Graphic Designer
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.