Business Development Manager Job, Latest Kenyan Sales & Marketing Vacancies,
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Senior Business Manager
Industry: IT (Systems & Software)
Salary: 80k – 100K + Commissions
Business Development for the various software solutions and ensure the projects are completed on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
Our client offers solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems (QMS), Visitor Management System (VMS), Hospital Information Management System (HIMS), and more.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager
- Undertake business development activities by means of approaching prospective clients
- Carry out detailed product demo to prospective clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value proposition to promote sales.
- Play an active part in ensuring the projects are completed on time and to the client’s satisfaction
- Coordinate the efforts of implementation team and the development team
- Attend system study meetings and also the UAT / handover meetings
- Ensure the implementation team is well placed to handover the project on time
- Management of Sales and updating the Sales details onto the ERP system
- Strive to achieve and or exceed the mutually agreed sales target
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- A Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in promoting and implementing hospital management systems
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of B2B sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities. Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
If you meet the outlined qualifications and skills, please send your CV only quoting the position’s title (Business Development Manager) to [email protected] before Monday, 20th September 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.