Insurance Sales Agents Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Job Role: Insurance Sales Agents
Report: Unit Manager
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Gross Salary: Commission + Enormous Benefits
Are you a self-starter? Are you looking to start off a career in sales or for a side source of income? Are you creative, result driven with an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you consider yourself to be coachable and with willingness to learn? Then we are looking for you!
Our client is Kenya’s number one Insurance Company seeking to hire enthusiastic, confident, self- driven and result oriented sales agents to help them expand their business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sell all lines of company’s insurance products.
- Scout for potential clients and introduce company insurance products to them.
- Make cold calls and visits as well as write cold emails in order to generate leads.
- Offer them all the necessary information to help them make the right decisions.
- Attain set sales targets and promptly report to unit manager periodically.
- Support in settling any issues that may arise between clients and the insurance company.
- Make convincing presentations at events organized to showcase insurance companies and their products and services.
- Follow up insurance policies to ensure that they are carried out as agreed.
- Fill out forms and other official documents that contain clients’ insurance details and records.
- High school/ Certificate/ Diploma.
- Must be a go-getter and result oriented.
- Great communication skills written and verbal.
- Ability to be confident and work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Ability to deal with interruptions in office environment.
What to expect as an agent?
- A commission of 10% – 40% of total sales made per month.
- Inpatient medical cover for you, your spouse and children.
- Company loans (Car loan/Construction/Plot/Mortgage).
- Group life Insurance.
- Company Sacco membership.
- 2 weeks Sales Training.
How to Apply;
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Friday 25th March 2022.
Indicate email subject as Insurance Sales Agents.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.