HR Officer Job, Current HR Jobs In Kenya May,
Title: HR Officer – FMCG
Reports to: Operations Manger
Gross Salary: KES. 55,000 (Slightly Negotiable).
Our client is a manufacturing company. They seek to hire an experienced HR Officer who will be tasked with managing & running payroll, T&A, statutory, employee engagement and with experience working with a HRMS system.
- On-board new employees following best practice guidelines.
- Coordinate and supervise the management and maintenance of staff contracts, personnel files, and other employee information.
- Ensure timely, equitable, transparent, and systematic administration of all HR benefits, entitlements, contracts renewal and termination, performance management, promotions, and other HR activities.
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations
- Liaise with the organization’s Insurance brokers on Health and Group life policies including additions, deletions, and renewals.
- Provide accurate and sound HR analysis and timely support to the management and planning process in the office as it relates to budget planning, staffing, organization design, change management, and other HR strategy planning and development deliberations.
- Provide feedback and make recommendations on the establishment and improvement of systems and internal controls, planning and change management, and resolution of HR issues and problems.
- Be a role model by promoting management excellence in the office by ensuring a high level of professionalism at all times in all areas of HR.
- Support, implement and administer the effective and timely recruitment process in hiring, developing, and retaining the best talents available to support the strategic human resources needs of the office and the organization
- Establish and maintain equity, transparency, and consistency in the interpretation, determination, implementation, and administration of HR policy, procedures, and guidelines on all HR-related matters applicable to the staff
- Provide timely and accurate guidance to managers regarding employment-related issues.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration / Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management/CHRP
- Fully registered IHRM member
- Must have experience working with HRMS
- Should have 3-5 years of work experience as an HR.
- Must have experience in payroll and statutory deductions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of best HR practices
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent organizational, Leadership, and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer knowledge with experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Friday 27th May 2022.
Indicate email subject as HR Officer – FMCG.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.