Hotel Operations Manager Job, Current Hotel Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Job Title: Hotel Operations Manager – Thika
Reports to: Director
Industry: Hospitality Industry
Location: Kilimambogo, Thika
Gross Salary KES. 80,000 – 100,000
Job Purpose; Our Client is looking to hire a professional and customer-focused hotel manager to oversee our hotel operations. In this position, you will direct the day-to-day operations and activities at your allocated hotel location. Your duties will include managing personnel, collecting payments, monitoring budgets, and evaluating hotel performance.
To excel in this role, you must be approachable and detailed-oriented with proven hospitality or management work experience. Our ideal candidate will also demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure hotel premises are clean, tidy, and ambient enough to receive and tend guests
- Monitor the coordination between the different parts of a hotel to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Conduct assessments to review customer satisfaction and service recovery process
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of hotel staff to ensure maximum revenue for management
- Establish communication channels to interact with customers in order to obtain their feedback and assist with the resolution of problems
- Organize training programs to enhance the job skills and performance of hotel personnel
- Monitor the accounts receivable, accounts payable, and purchase requisitions of each hotel department
- Inspect hotel stores to check available stock and determine the need for stocking
- Liaise with the marketing staff to develop and implement strategies for growing the business
- Hire contractors and deal with vendors to ensure provision of high-quality products and services
- Schedule work shifts and tasks to hotel staff according to their specialty
- Collect payments and record all expenditure and generated revenue
- Contact clients to schedule and plan the details of an event or conference
- Set and adjust the rates for different services according to their quality level.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail & ability to achieving high performance through the team.
- Planning Skill: Organize hotel services and activities during events and conferences to ensure smooth operations.
- Customer Service Skill: Adept to courteously interacting with customers and providing client-focused services to ensure consumer satisfaction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Monday 23rd May 2022.
Indicate email subject as Hotel Operations Manager – Thika.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.