Corporate Sales Executives Job, Kenyan Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executives – Corporate Training Services
Reports to: Sales Team Leader
Department: Sales & Marketing
Gross Salary: KES. 25,000 – 35,000 + commission
Job Purpose: Our client is an ICT Training & Business service Management provider. They seek to hire Corporate Sales Executives who will actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The successful candidate will provide, complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Cold calling prospects in the assigned territory and focus area
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Tracking actual work done vs. targets
- Understands client’s nature and needs.
- Coordinating with business associates and partners.
- Update and maintain the CRM for all client databases.
- Develop new techniques and strategies to keep up with the ever-dynamic business world.
- Explore new opportunities to earn more profits.
- Learn about new marketing tactics and apply them to the appropriate area.
- Making the customer base strong by aiming for high customer satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- markets potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Degree/Diploma in Business/ Commerce/ Sales and Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in corporate sales
- Previous experience in corporate sales
- She/he must have a proven track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets
- Possess strong product knowledge
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Successful experience in maintaining existing customer bases
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Ability to provide outstanding corporate sales.
How to Apply
Apply directly through Our career page or email your CV to [email protected]
N.B. If you’re emailing us directly, remember to insert in the email subject line Corporate Sales Executives – Corporate Training Services, for consideration latest by Thursday 24th October 2022.